Friday, March 6, 2009

TAK JADI PINDAH! YAY!


Asalnya memang nak pindah ke alamat baru.. Tapi hati terlalu sayang nak tinggalkan blog ni. So, korek punya korek masalah.. Rupe rupenyer ade technical problem sikit jer.. Hehehe.. I was totally panicked sebab ingat my blog ni betul betul corrupt dah.. LOL.. Anyway.. Alhamdulillah.. Everything is fine now.. And i dun have to move anywhere... YAY! And fer dat.. 'Stories' will still be tell and my words will still reach you no matter how far you are..

Thank you so much especially to my loyal readers, frens and family. Who keeps on asking me when im gonna write again.. Zillions of love fer you guys! You're the best guys! Muaxx!


_______________________________________________________________________

Due to sum technical reasons, it has come to my great will dat i have to move to a new blog page. The page will still be the same but with different title and address. content and everything else will maintain the same.. i will try my best to transfer every entry there. it will be sum sort of archive. And yes, i think its a gud time for me to move on to a new page, new title and most important new view from from a better window.. To whom dis might concern.. U kno who u are.. If u still interested to follow my stories and wut happen in my life.. Please read my new blog. Who knos, i might mention your name and tell story about you again one of dis days..


To my dear lovely readers.. Friends and families who have shown me their love and never end supports all dis years.. THANK YOU SO MUCH! May ALLAH BLESS you guys and showers you wif lots and lots of LOVE and RAHMAT..

Dis blog is to young to die.. And i will, shall not kill it. Dis blog will keep doing wut its best which is 'TELLING STORIES'.. Address may change.. Title may change.. But my heart and thoughts will always stay the same..

Please.. Please visit me and continue your love and supports here... I give you..

http://www.setanggiwangikemenyankelat.blogspot.com

p/s: *please IGNORE dis add.. Insyallah kalau diberi peluang mungkin satu hari nanti blog di alamat ini akan diguna pakai untuk tema yang baru.. Well at least i already have a new title now..!

Lots and lottttsssss of LOVE!





AsmidarShahrizal..


No comments: