Friday, June 27, 2008

'H A I K U..'



Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah.. GOD finally give me enough strength and also an idea to starts blogging. I consider myself as quite late n perhaps a bit old to start a blog when my other friends have started theirs long ago. But, nevertheless that stops me from continuing what i have left years behind me..

I started writing novel when i was 15 years old. After 20 good chapters, one day i surrendered my pen and stop writing. Well maybe it was simply a writers block or perhaps i don't get enough moral support from my family and of course i was lack of source during that time. Since then, i don’t write anymore..

‘Haiku’ brings a new meaning in my life. According to Yasmin Ahmad, Haiku’ is a certain situation in a certain period of time that usually described in 14 phrases, which some how produced a short but yet complete story. It does not contain beginning, middle or end. And that is how this blog going to be. There will be no beginning, middle or end of it. Each drama or event is special in its own league.

Don't you guys worry, this blog will not always be serious or in a proper manner as this. I will share half of my daily lives with you guys. There will be so many characters, faces and crazy personalities.. Happy, Funny, Hearts Pounding, Lots of Drama, Tears, Joy, Plastic Faces, Shrieky Voices and Crazy most of the times... Expect all that in here..

But no matter how many ups and downs there are, it will always be about drops of small significant events, in certain period of time in my life which i will capture, cherish and share it with you guys..

After all... I am the new storyteller...
Happy reading..

Cheers~
AsmidarShahrizal

27th June 2008

*HAIKU is a mode of Japanese poetry usually combines three different phrases..*

No comments: