Monday, June 30, 2008

..HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK BELLE..


Poise..~

30th June 2008

Hmm… How old r u now? 30? Naah.. its 28 aite! Gosshh.. ur goin to 30 quite soon! 2 more stops n ur there! LOL!

So.. wut is there to say bout my dear kakak Belle? As a person she is so nice, kind hearted and she is very brilliant.. Besides all dat, I always adore her for looking very poise n elegant most of the times. Especially each time she came back from paying a visit at the place where it shall not be named.. Gosshh! She really ‘glows!’ Her skin will be very soft, clean n shines in gold. And of cos I always admire her fer being so CLASSY which I think not so many of my frens have the ability to carry such role. And I really mean it! Dis is not an ass kissing entry okay! Hahaha..

Anyhow.. She has always influence me to be successful in life. From MAEDA n now in PETRONAS, im always impressed wif her career path. Well at least i hope one day ill have a gud future too..

As for kak Belle.. I know u have a bright future waiting fer u ahead. So dun let anything stop u from getting there. You are always special in your own way and u are unique in your own form. Keep doin wut u doin now. For ALLAH S.W.T will always be wif u guiding your foot steps to the future u always dream of..

Bless You!

Nuff said.. CHEERS TO YOU KAK BELLE!

Peace ya’ all~
AsmidarShahrizal


1 comment:

Deen said...

Dearie Asmidar,

Millions thanx for the lovely tribute to me.. It has moved me to tears dear... Never in my life, i felt so appreciated as such... * rasa macam im not worthy plak nak terima puji-pujian tuh... but memetik kata2 Empress Dowager kita tuh.. "Puji-pujian bagi Allah s.w.t"....;)

I will always treasure our friendship!!

Love you heaps,muahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Kak Belle