Friday, August 1, 2008

WRITERS BLOCK



Hey readers.. its been a while since the last issue i posted in my blog. Simply said, im not in the mood, and lots of things are going on lately. But no worries.. Ive written sum issues that i find kinda interesting to share wif u guys. Will post it soon.

To my sweet frens who always asking for more articles from me.. Guys, you are truely beautiful. U guys have kept me going in writing even sumtimes when the words doesnt come out right.. Damn! Totally hate it when that happens! LOL.. Thanx for the never ending supports i have all dis time..

So.. Wait up for me. I`ll be coming back wif more interesting but yet simple issues that evolves in our daily lives. Will try my best to keep the originality in each of my articles.. This 'story teller' needed sum space before this. But now she's back.. Behold..

p/s: I guess the 'quarter life crisis' has really got me deep..



AsmidarShahrizal



No comments: