Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UNDERSTAND LOVE


I never thought the impact would be so big on Malaysia.. Reading comments and how they expressed their feelings on few pages, make me wonder.. Do these people really know Yasmin Ahmad? I never got the chance of meeting her. It was always one of my big dreams to work under her. And it comes to a conclusion that, we don't really need to know someone to see whether she has a pure heart or not. It will be clearly shown sooner or later. I always believe in one thing, if our intentions is true and pure, we don't need to go around and make sure everyone knows it. One day it will come back to you and you will be amaze that there are real people out there
who feels related to you from your good work.. And Yasmin surely have been there..

I might be bias when i'm writing this, but as much bias as i can be, i just could not put aside the facts that, some people, they still don't know their religion well and yet they speak about it as if they are the Prophets.. I am still learning and try to understand my religion better.. And for that i know, the religion we're in now is too wide and too deep to understand in one night or even in lifetime..

I won't say much about all this religion matters but i do know that we always have to show respect to everybody and treat everyone equally. No matter what religion they believe in. No matter what races or colors they are. Because we are all the children of GOD.. And this is what Yasmin has been trying to show us all along her precious remarkable jobs..

What have i written previously about Yasmin Ahmad is something that truly comes from what i feel. The unnecessary things that people have been rumored around. And my response came from all that. Yes. We all love the truth. Who don't right? But there are some times that may come and we don't really need to hear the 'right' thing which totally is insignificant moreover when it involves families and someone who is gone.. I know it would crush big time if this happens to my family or any of my friends. And i know people who read this will say, "Owh its because you like Yasmin, so you say all dis.." or "The reason you are saying all this is because you are also 'not normal' like Yasmin.."

Yes.. I really like Yasmin. I love every piece of her work and also i love her as a human. As someone who put lots of efforts to bring people from all races together. For someone who showed us that things will be alright if we have so much love to give and there will be no reason to hate or fight.. And as for the 'not normal' part.. How many people really know Yasmin when she was a 'he'? How many people were there with Yasmin when she made the biggest decision in her life to be a she? How many people were there with Yasmin's parents and families when they listened to Yasmin decisions and then accepted her as who she is after that? Who really know what actually happened to Yasmin that made her to make that huge decision? NOBODY RIGHT?? Except for Yasmin's family and close friends.. I honestly don't know what really happened. All i can do is guess.. And how can i guess? Because more or less, im in that situation. People out there might judge me and say im 'not normal'. But really, who are they to say that to me? Do they really know me? Do they really know what is going on inside my body? Even my family don't know what im facing in my daily life.. It is so hard to make people understand. Especially people who don't have full faith in GOD. GOD can do and will do whatever HE wishes to do. Because HE's GOD.. And again it is between me and my GOD... And it is totally between Yasmin and her GOD.. We worship the same GOD. But we reach our GOD in our own way in our own form.. And for that it is totally unnecessary and unfair for people out there to take ALLAHs job and be the judge..

Be more human. Try not to think of peoples mistakes more than what they have bring good to us. Or else until forever we will only live in hate. People usually hate things that they don't understand. Things that is out of their reach frightens them. Therefore.. Read more.. And go between the lines when you need to.. Widen your eyes and look around.. Understand more.. And open your heart to more love.. Not hatred just because you don't understand why it is like this or why it was done like that..

I wish ALLAH give me more strenght and love in my heart. So that i would even love people who hates me.. Love really can heal the world.. And thank you so much 'Kak Yasmin' 'Mak' 'Guru' for teaching me that.. For leaving your legacy full of LOVE in it.. Thank You so much..


AsmidarShahrizal..


2 comments:

Kujie said...

Salam,
Kak Jie mohon izin utk copy komen Asmidar di blog klubbkidd.

Kak Jie linkback ke sin

kujie2.com

| ..Asmidar Shahrizal.. | said...

Waalaikumsalam Kak Jie..

Jika komen As tu dirasakan boleh membantu orang ramai untuk lebih memahami.. Dengan rasa penuh rendah hati, As izinkan.. As bukan sesiapa. Im not even arwah's close friend. But ape yang As tulis datang dari hati dan pemahaman As sendiri.. Jika ada kelemahan dalam penyampaian dan boleh menimbulkan keraguan dalam penuisan As.. As pohon maaf yer. Dis is juz sumthing i do personaly for arwah. She is my inspiration. And dis is the least i can do.. And again, kalau penulisan As ni membantu sedikit sebanyak, Alhamdulillah. As izinkan Kak Jie copy.. Wassalam Kak Jie..