Tuesday, July 8, 2008

T H I C K - M A D A M E


Being called for so many names. Chunky, Piggy or simply FAT is a great word dat define one size from another and to give a clearer statement of how Big a person can be. Hard to admit, but i am one of the plus size people in dis world. Low self esteem, zero self confidence, being the jokes of the day and humiliated by frens and families are normal. Sumhow after years of listening to the same thing again and again im totally used to it now. Hurtful? Painful? Yes of cos. But wut else can i do when im juz not the same as other beautiful people around me.


Upset most of the time, crying alone on bed and having deep depressions..?? Well, been there done dat!! Nothing much can hurt me now. Harsh words or judgmental looks dun really affects my live recently. I do get offended sumtimes, but i juz cudnt care less or more. I realize now, dat i need to love myself first so others will love me. Sure, life will not always be on a bright side, but dats life. And life works in a mysterious way dat sumtimes we wont be able to understand it even if we stick our nose in books and learned very hard about it.

Wut do i do when people or frens insult me? Basically, i do nutting bout it. But sumtimes i do laugh together wif them, i cant always be hateful cant i.. Hahaha..! Honestly, i deeply feel sorry for people who likes to make jokes or insult their frens. To me, they are juz a pathetic morons who find satisfactions in making people feel bad about themselves. Goshhhh..! Dis type of person shud really goes a to shrink or at least find a way off coming over their self hatred. For i kno, people who likes to insult others are juz people who hates themself. And how pity i feel for these certain idiotic mentally retarded groups..

Not dat im trying to say, being plus size is good or its an easy way of better life. But, as long as the person feels happy, comfortable, fits to involve in any activities and being healthy, i dun really think its a 'BIG' issue dat the world or any other people shud be worry about. True? As for me, i might be big but im always ready to try new things. Im always interested into activities dat requires me to walk or run. Well i might not be able to walk far or run fast like any other normal people do, but at least i challenged myself to take parts and participate at the first place. I dun limit myself in trying new things. If i think i cant go far, then i'll simply quit, better then i hurt myself. I mean after all, dat is the sugar and spies in life. Trial and Error. We fix things when we realized it is not the way it suppose to be. FAT or THIN. We dun criticize people and make fun of them, instead we put our words in proper sentence if we feel its necessary for us to say sumthing. Good and sincere advice has always comes better then criticism..

I personally find myself never fond wif the usage of the word FAT. Always prefer to be referred as plus Size or Big. Maybe it sounds better dat way. In some countries, most of them tend to call the plus size ladies as Thick Madame which means wealthy and it obviously sounds more gentle and classy. I suppose dat is the correct name for all of us. After all, arent we all classy in our own way..


P/s: And yes.. We're taking back wut has always belongs to us. PHAT aka (Pretty Hot And Tempting) was never meant for skinny gals. It has always meant for 'Pretty Hot And THICK!' Make way people.. For the Grand Thick Madame is coming through..!!


AsmidarShahrizal


1 comment:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

owh dear... been there done that? I siap dapat baby t's with elephant print lagi tau!!! that's event more insulting then u can ever think off...

and owh.. during that period.. i dont feel good abt myself.. like u said.. low self esteem.. low confidence.. bla bla bla bla.. hate myself...

and what ever i wore its jst look ugly!

but after i went to the gym...i work my ass off.. and there u go.. it takes about 6 months to see the results but its all worth it!!

but now i couldnt careless abt what ppl think.. coz what really important is... i feel comfy with myself.. true enough.. there are few KG that i need to reduce.. but ummm as of now.. words cant effect me... and cant harm me...

u need not to worry.. just be happy and ignore what other ppl said!